Times are changing

Understanding our days


Days have become unpredictable and no one can fathom the trends.We must all
understand that it's time that dire necessity requires everyone to be
well assured of what they believe in.
I understand that the only solution to humanity is not to sit back and see things happen. It's to be fully dedicated to the force that drives our existence,diligently evaluate our consent and stand at a place of surety.

My clear conscience tells me something went wrong. However it may not be my mistake nor yours but behind the veil we that attest things went astray. Can we   discover the need for a purposeful and meaningful living? Now are you are conscious of my point of view and argument
And by the truth...allow me share this henceforth...


Meaningful life found in Jesus...

From now I cry from within until I accomplish the mission for creating the blog. The truth that inspires me is the truth that I will radically stand for, and in this case become an ambassador to.In the Holy scriptures, the bible clearly says

For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8:19(NKJV)

Most of our days are spend with normal engagements and flows of contemporary life. We seem unaware of the essence under whose anchorage we find our being. But we must remember that existence is nonetheless a part of us and hence we should seek to comprehend the joy of fulfillment. You know what? That truth is entirely connected to the source of our life and essence, that's our Creator. When we discover this, we discover the power of meaningful living, we discover a fulfilling life.

Meaningful life ahead





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOSPEL EN RADICALISATION; BACK HOME

Working unto the righteousness of God