MOVING AHEAD TO BELIEVE

The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob now presents the reality of His promises to
 the nations of the world.
He through His holy prophets declared the coming of the righteous one who would bear the sins of many  and carry of their transgressions.
This is His only begotten son,Jesus the Christ who has emptied himself to be born in the flesh so
 that He may save those in the flesh.
John 1O:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
You see,this is the main reason why God had Jesus to come here on earth.The story entirely revolves around the salvation of  humankind from the enemy;Satan and their reconciliation to himself.
However God presents Christ as a choice to the world,whoever believes in him will not perish
but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

It is therefore our choice to  let Jesus be the Savior of our souls by believing that God has raised
Him from the Dead and confessing Him with our mouths as Lord...Romans 10:9-10

I challenge you today ;Jesus loves you and has come to save us,choose Him today and you will never be under Satan again;righteousness will be your portion forever.

RECEIVING JESUS AS YOUR LORD
Do you believe in your heart that He is the son of God who died on the cross,resurrected from the dead and now is seating at the right hand of God the Father?

Confess it...
Lord Jesus,I come to you today, I am a sinner.I believe in your name.
I pray that you forgive and cleanse me from all sin
From today I confess you as my Lord and Savior,guard my heart  till your coming and lead me to 
the way everlasting.Thank you for salvation. Amen

Live your call and rest in God for you are now a child of God(John 1:12)
May the grace of Christ Jesus keep until  His coming...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOSPEL EN RADICALISATION; BACK HOME

Working unto the righteousness of God