Battle to victory over self

It is a task that many are not conscious about.Yet it is our everyday task. Fighting against self, fighting inside yourself and fight with self. I have found so much to write in this theme since it is a wide topic that can make up a book.
However since I am not in the making of authoring a book, I shall handle the issue in Paul's view.

Inside us is a sturbon man of flesh who enjoys comfort and pleasure as long as we feed him with the nutrients for activity.
Let's check what Paul says

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live for by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Gal 2:20 NKJV.

Until you become conscious of the power of the cross of Jesus in your life , you will struggle with the flesh and the old man.
That's Why Paul categorically shares his position and status in regard to the Saviour; it is no longer that live but Christ who lives in me...

That said, the work of the cross is already established in your life and you are consciously aware that your victory belongs to God.

You can can confidently say like Paul that; "I have been crucified with Christ. .."
The reason being, only the justification by faith  in Jesus Christ through His cross results to the righteousness that comes from God.
And, this is the greatest achievement for every believer in God; knowing that it is basically the righteousness of God that we require.
Paul clearly reiterated

...and be found in Him not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith. .
Philipians 3:9 NKJV.

Understand therefore that your victory against what brings unrest in you can only be achieved through faith in the Son of God.

For in him your flesh dies, in him your spirit man is awakened for activity that concerns Godliness.
We are therefore given a solution to the weaknesses of the flesh through the grace of God hence leaving us with no reason for any excuse.

Embrace the Cross of victory today and start reigning in your life together with Jesus Christ the hope of glory.
#GraceofGod
#BattleOverSelf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOSPEL EN RADICALISATION; BACK HOME

Working unto the righteousness of God